These whole peanuts have a rich texture and taste that appeals to many birds, including woodpeckers and blue jays. The high fat content gives your birdie friends energy, while high protein promotes growth. They’re rich in vitamins and minerals for overall nutrition support. You can also feed these peanuts to chipmunks, squirrels and other critters who will love this nutritious, tasty snack.
- Whole peanuts appeal to many birds, including woodpeckers and blue jays.
- Rich texture and taste makes them a great treat.
- High fat content provides energy, and high protein promotes growth.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Also attractive to squirrels, chipmunks and other critters.